Project/wip bag recommendations please

Project/wip bag recommendations please

Hi friends!

I’ve looked online with no luck, but I’m looking for a bag to store my wips in when I’m on the go.

I’m looking for one with a divider in it so I can separate 2 projects from each other. So I guess that would be two big compartments on the inside? Sorry I’m not sure of the proper terminology.

Pockets on the outside for hooks and stuff would be awesome as well. But mainly trying to find something with a divider in the middle because I usually bring two wips with me when I bring my crochet out and about.

My usual wips are blankets if that helps

Any recommendations for other bags welcome as well πŸ˜€

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/chyteaaa
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3cyH0Fh
via IFTTT
Load comments