This crazy mammoth blanket is almost done - need help deciding on a border that would work (it’s bobble stitch (pink) and faux popcorn (white). Because it has so much texture I’m thinking a simple border but I don’t know .. thank you !

This crazy mammoth blanket is almost done - need help deciding on a border that would work (it’s bobble stitch (pink) and faux popcorn (white). Because it has so much texture I’m thinking a simple border but I don’t know .. thank you !

This crazy mammoth blanket is almost done - need help deciding on a border that would work (it’s bobble stitch (pink) and faux popcorn (white). Because it has so much texture I’m thinking a simple border but I don’t know .. thank you ! submitted by /u/tiff40278
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3rvggKd
via IFTTT
Load comments