Mosaic crochet pattern question

Mosaic crochet pattern question

I have a question about following a mosaic crochet pattern.

I'm making a plain round Bucket Bag and decided I wanted to jazz up the sides by incorporating a mosaic crochet motif.

So I decided to go with Arabia by Tinna ThΓ³rudΓ³ttir ThorvaldsdΓ³ttir but I'm a little confused getting started.

I made the bottom of the bag and added a couple rounds of plain single crochet to get started up the sides, but Tinna's pattern calls for a couple foundation rows that seem to just be there to join the round and give you anchor points to DC into.

So my question is: do I still need to do those foundation rows if I already have a base made in the round, or can I jump straight into the chart?

submitted by /u/Merridiah
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/31hJgKV
via IFTTT
Load comments