My grandpa gave me heirloom doilies this weekend and I need help!

My grandpa gave me heirloom doilies this weekend and I need help!

So my grandpa was in his attic this weekend and came across doiles that his mom and grandma made. It made him think of me, so he brought them down and gave them to me this weekend. They are beautiful and I cannot believe I am related to women who made things like this long before the internet was a thing.

The problem however is some of them need to be fixed and the rest he wants to know if I could duplicate for him. One thing in particular I was told is a sachet holder but it looks NOTHING like the ones that pop up on Google. I wish I could upload pics, but I can’t seem to get it lol.

Does anyone know of a good source for vintage doiles patterns that I can browse? I’ve already googled and nothing looks like what I have. Thanks for any help guys! I really want to make my grandpas day when I see him next!

submitted by /u/visionsofsugarplums
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/2P3rfNz
via IFTTT
Load comments