What are your favorite projects worked in the round?

What are your favorite projects worked in the round?

Between ADHD, type 2 bipolar, pregnancy, and my husband and two sons, I find myself really struggling with following patterns and completing projects. The things I've done best lately have been very small projects but I'm getting bored with that too. I'm hoping a really interesting in-the-round blanket or something similar might help alleviate the monotony. Or if I get bored with that too it can just be a baby blanket.

The yarn I'm planning to use is a 3 weight, variegated, light colors. Some of it is in yellow and white and green but I also have a few pink-purple-grey selections. I like the way these color collections work together and I might be willing to stripe them in an alternating pattern with some similar solids? I don't know.

submitted by /u/HueGotTheLook
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3bJxKMV
via IFTTT
Load comments