Granny square blanket: Continuous or sew together smaller squares?

Granny square blanket: Continuous or sew together smaller squares?

Hi all!!! I'm crocheting my first blanket and I am making 1 continuous granny square blanket. I'm using way more yarn than expected so I am wondering: is it more efficient (as far as yarn usage) to make smaller granny squares and sew them together? Or if the blanket is the same size, is it the same amount of yarn regardless of which way I do it? I know there must be a logical reason I am not thinking of, or some mathematical way to figure it out too but I figured I'd ask here first! If the smaller ones are more efficient, I'll do that on my next one. Thank you!

submitted by /u/lark10
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3q22z4P
via IFTTT
Load comments