Best Temperature Blanket Pattern?

Best Temperature Blanket Pattern?

Hello! I'm still relatively new to crochet but have been able to create some decent blankets. I'm working on a 2021 Temperature Blanket following Fiber Flux, but I'm already a little burnt out by all the tiny squares.

However, I have decided that I'd love to make my parents a temp blanket for their anniversary. I'd like to do one based on the year they were married, and time is on my side for when the gift is due.

I'm curious what pattern you find to be the "easiest" for this type of work? A simple double crochet and each day is a row? Do the average monthly temperature instead? I'm looking for something that once I get started goes pretty quickly and perhaps doesn't involve too much continuous counting.

Thanks so much!

submitted by /u/Scucer
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3kxdgek
via IFTTT
Load comments