My first c2c blanket. It was a much loved xmas present for my grandparents based on their corgis that had to be put to rest in the last few years. Worked on it off and on for 3 years and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out (ruffled edges and all)

My first c2c blanket. It was a much loved xmas present for my grandparents based on their corgis that had to be put to rest in the last few years. Worked on it off and on for 3 years and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out (ruffled edges and all)

My first c2c blanket. It was a much loved xmas present for my grandparents based on their corgis that had to be put to rest in the last few years. Worked on it off and on for 3 years and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out (ruffled edges and all) submitted by /u/GoodOlMurica
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/2Y5fxTv
via IFTTT
Load comments