I don't understand what to do

I don't understand what to do

I am making the Murray Sea Otter from animal friends of Pica Pau. My pattern says to split my 36 stitches in the round to form legs. I am supposed to identify four sts for the front and back spaces between legs, and 14 sts for each leg. I did this and used stitch markers to mark them. Currently, my working loop is at the first stitch of a leg (front of Otter). The pattern then says to join the last stitch for the leg on the back side to the front side, working a single crochet st. This supposedly joins the 14 sts in the round for the leg. I have no idea how to do this, as my working loop is in the front.

submitted by /u/owoguessilldie
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/2LNggqe
via IFTTT
Load comments