Help with foundation chain!

Help with foundation chain!

Help with foundation chain!

Hey everyone! Happy holidays to those who've been celebrating!

I've just started my first ever crochet project, and have spent about 4 hours on and off on the foundation chain alone...😬 I've watched every YouTube video I can find, and can't figure out what I'm doing wrong on such a simple stitch, so I've decided to crowd source help - thank you so much in advance!!

I started off going pretty quickly, ended up restarting about a dozen times, and am now going super slowly and super carefully. Regardless, every few stitches, things go sideways and I end up with the image below, I've just been undoing the error and continuing on, but I only ever make about 1 or 2 stitches progress and it happens again. Would really appreciate any help!

https://preview.redd.it/ikgzvyarjm761.jpg?width=3024&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=20e2d14d2a60a20574a2b64d572d4910b5bdb331

submitted by /u/gorthead
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3rxVHOe
via IFTTT
Load comments