10mm hook sweater patterns?

10mm hook sweater patterns?

Finally feeling brave enough to take a crack at my first sweater! (Also, note, I'm a relative newbie when it comes to crochet compared to some of the amazing crafters in this sub)

I decided to go with Bernat blanket yarn for my project. I love the way the yarn feels, and its machine washable and dryable to boot!

I picked up 4 skins to make a sweater, but am at a loss when it comes to finding a sweater pattern with a 10mm hook.

I've looked at some YouTube tutorials from FortheFrills, but pretty much all of her projects are with a smaller hook size.

Does anyone have any patterns for sweaters using a 10mm hook size? I know its pretty chunky, and I haven't been able to find any.

Alternatively, if I find pattern using a 5mm hook size, could I half the stitch counts if I use a 10mm hook? I don't know if that makes any sense lol πŸ˜…

Just trying to find a pattern to guide my chunky sweater crafting adventure, because I don't fully know if I can freehand it.

Thanks in advance for any help!

submitted by /u/natman20o10
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/382TenD
via IFTTT
Load comments