Just wanted to share this 3D lotus tote I made 🌺 I hate sewing in loose ends and switching colours but it was worth it for this I think!! I’m happy with how it turned out and I had the time in quarantine so why not πŸ€£πŸ˜…

Just wanted to share this 3D lotus tote I made 🌺 I hate sewing in loose ends and switching colours but it was worth it for this I think!! I’m happy with how it turned out and I had the time in quarantine so why not πŸ€£πŸ˜…

Just wanted to share this 3D lotus tote I made 🌺 I hate sewing in loose ends and switching colours but it was worth it for this I think!! I’m happy with how it turned out and I had the time in quarantine so why not πŸ€£πŸ˜… submitted by /u/allltoowell
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/2M4DGqD
via IFTTT
Load comments