Is it possible to crochet in a spiral instead of in the round?

Is it possible to crochet in a spiral instead of in the round?

I’m a relatively new crocheter and I got this super cool pattern for a dragon! I got yarn specifically for it and cool safety eyes.

Anyways, I’m really struggling to crochet in the round. It never really made much sense to me and going in a circle having to slip stitch the end of a row and chain one before the next row. I always mess up my stitch counts no matter what. I use a little clip to keep track of the end of my row but I think the chain one is what messes me up every. Single. Time.

Is it possible to modify the pattern slightly to crochet in a spiral without having to slip stitch the end of the row to the first stitch?

submitted by /u/fluidarizona
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/2WX4488
via IFTTT
Load comments