Newbie Here with a technical question

Newbie Here with a technical question

I learned to crochet when I was younger and haven't done it in about 20 years. Boyfriend got me a kit for Christmas and I am hooked now (pun not intended but funny!). I am learning as much as I can and practicing for hours a day. I'm currently working on learning my dc stitches and I'm wondering if I am doing this wrong. When I yarn over and have 3 loops on my hook, is there a trick to getting the next yarn over through the first 2 loops in one movement? I have such a heck of a time doing this and I end up having to pinch the yarn of the second loop to pull through which ends up loosening the yarn when I work it. It's starting to frustrate me but I am determined to learn. Thanks all! Can't wait to share my first project on here whenever that happens lol

submitted by /u/LeMoNdRoP3535
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/2WOlVhs
via IFTTT
Load comments