My Grampa passed in July. We always joked his favorite color was plaid, and he loved to wear it with stripes, so I am making plaid and striped scarves for my family for Christmas. I am so happy with how the first one turned out!

My Grampa passed in July. We always joked his favorite color was plaid, and he loved to wear it with stripes, so I am making plaid and striped scarves for my family for Christmas. I am so happy with how the first one turned out!

My Grampa passed in July. We always joked his favorite color was plaid, and he loved to wear it with stripes, so I am making plaid and striped scarves for my family for Christmas. I am so happy with how the first one turned out! submitted by /u/SirKnitsALot_
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3218UUE
via IFTTT
Load comments