Can anyone help me find a moderately simple pattern for a shawl for worsted weight wool?

Can anyone help me find a moderately simple pattern for a shawl for worsted weight wool?

I have a ton of worsted weight wool from a scrapped temperature blanket. (I decided that 2020 did not deserve to be immortalized). Its Knit Picks Wool of the Andes. I'd love to reuse some for a shawl, but most of the patterns I've run across call for a lighter fiber.

I'd rather not have something super complex, but something that looks nicer than just a plain granny square? I've been crocheting for a long time, but I just don't enjoy super complex patterns. I would appreciate any help or suggestions that anyone could offer!

submitted by /u/Calliope719
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3ll6qHP
via IFTTT
Load comments