Help! Unicorn Mug Cosy from The Works

Help! Unicorn Mug Cosy from The Works

Hi guys! I bought this kit for £1 and thought I’ll have a go. Now, I’ve done the first step which was

“Starting with white yarn, make ch 50. Row 1: Sc in 2nd Ch from hook (Sk next 2 chains and work 5 add in next, Sk next 2 chains and work 1 Sc in next). Repeat for a total of eight clusters. End with Sc in last stitch.”

The second step is

“Row 2: Turn work and Ch 3 (this counts as first Dc), work 2 more Dc in 1st stitch. (Sk next 2 chains, Sc in next top, middle of cluster from Row 1, Sk next 2 chains, 5 Dc in next.) repeat across. End with 3 Dc in last Sc, Ch 1, turn. You should now have seven clusters”

Where are the next 2 chains I’m meant to Sk? I’ve turned it over and chained 3, and worked 2 dc into the 1st stitch. But now I’m lost and confused. Please help me!

submitted by /u/fatimas99
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/2HNqrch
via IFTTT
Load comments