project disappointment, anyone else ?

project disappointment, anyone else ?

So I completed the spiderdream top by Daniele. I had loads of fun making it and it turned out exactly like it was meant too, it looks great hanging up and when looking at the details. However....it looks awful on. I have tried it on 3 different body types in my household and it still looks awful. It looks like a child costume. I though maybe it was the colours (mint fading into light blue and then dark blue) but those colours typically suit me and my sister. Its like seeing a stunnjng dress on a hanger in the store and loving it there but the minute you try it on at home it looks awful all of a sudden. I had fun making this and was really excited to wear it and I had been trying it on throughout where it did look like it would turn out cute and but now its so disappointing. Has this happened to anyone else ? I gave it to my mother in the end cause she will wear anythings and i didnt want to unravel it(i love her but she dresses like a bag lady) but my god I hope she doesn't tell anyone I made it.

submitted by /u/TFeary1992
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3lbZwV6
via IFTTT
Load comments