Inherited a gifted crochet throw and cherish it

Inherited a gifted crochet throw and cherish it

Hey guys, I've noticed a few posts where people's crocheted gifts weren't appreciated so I wanted to share this story. My aunt lived in a residential facility with a disability and passed about 10 years ago. I came to posess a gorgeous crochet throw (in my eyes, it's a simple granny square stitch and random colours, but I love it). I don't know who made it for her, but I think it was a lovely community member who donated it. Id love to post a photo but also any of my friends and family would recognise it- it sits in pride of place on my favourite armchair. I've used it for years, it reminds me of aunt and also makes me think of whoever made it. So even though some things you guys make aren't appreciated enough, others will become a big part of someone's daily life and bring a lot of joy.

submitted by /u/fiishiing
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3cIrqGn
via IFTTT
Load comments