Where to begin as a beginner?

Where to begin as a beginner?

Hi everyone! According to my partner, I spend way too much time on my phone and need to pick up a hobby. I’ve been seeing really cool crochet projects and really want to give it a try. Does anyone have any recommendations on what I need to purchase? Amazon is pressuring me to buy a pack of 50 needles and 50 balls of tiny yarns (which I’m not sure if that’s right for a beginner). If you have any recommendations on what I need to get as a starter, please share (Amazon links preferred). I’m interested in making some grocery bags, tiny wearables and in the future some plushies. Would love to get some help mastering the basics first though. Thanks!

submitted by /u/yoyoyomonkeysss
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3G88A8z
via IFTTT
Load comments