Wrong side of mosaic blanket looks messy...to fleece or not to fleece...

Wrong side of mosaic blanket looks messy...to fleece or not to fleece...

So I'm making a mosaic blanket using a Yarnspirations free pattern (picture 1). This blanket is intended to be a gift for Christmas. I'm not thrilled with how irregular the wrong side is looking (picture 2). Unfortunately, I'm too far in the project to frog back to the first mosaic section and try anchored scs and still finish by Christmas. I was planning to attach a fleece backing to the project in order to 'hide' the wrong side (using another Yarnspirations tutorial). However, I just measured the width...59". The only fleece I can find is 58" across.

So my question for you all is...does the wrong side look too messy to give as a gift? If you recommend proceeding with fleecing the blanket how would you go about combining the two sections of fleece: center seam vertically down the middle or horizontally across the middle? Or is there a third solution?

Right side

Wrong side

submitted by /u/neurogeek2012
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3xnHsPs
via IFTTT
Load comments