Help? Gift recommendation for beginner. Sorry and thank you.

Help? Gift recommendation for beginner. Sorry and thank you.

If your sub is anything like r/golf, I’m sure you’re getting bombarded with people asking for gift recommendations. Sorry to add to that. πŸ˜€

My wife has expressed an interest in learning to crochet. I’d like to get her some equipment and materials so she can get started as a Christmas gift.

I’d like to make a little gift box for her with everything she needs to make a scarf. As she progresses, I’m sure she’ll have fun researching and getting deep into the hobby. Just want to set her up to succeed with her first project!

What needs to be in the box?

Thanks!!!

PS: I read through the FAQ, but I’m still unsure of what to get.

submitted by /u/MochiAnPan
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3p9DQwH
via IFTTT
Load comments