I've been working on this shawl since I saw Little Women, the last movie I went to in theaters before the shut down. I like that it still kind of has a Little Home on the Prairie vibe, but is modernized by the rainbow colos. :-D

I've been working on this shawl since I saw Little Women, the last movie I went to in theaters before the shut down. I like that it still kind of has a Little Home on the Prairie vibe, but is modernized by the rainbow colos. :-D

I've been working on this shawl since I saw Little Women, the last movie I went to in theaters before the shut down. I like that it still kind of has a Little Home on the Prairie vibe, but is modernized by the rainbow colos. :-D submitted by /u/Nefilenemy
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/2SGKXkp
via IFTTT
Load comments