So graphgan when are you supposed to use C2C and single crochet half double

So graphgan when are you supposed to use C2C and single crochet half double

I really want to make a graph can with a really cool picture I've already found several pictures off of Pinterest and random to stitch fiddle I like the pictures it came out with. My question is I can't really get any information on whether I'm supposed to do C2C or single crochet or half double crochet. I wanted to do see to see I'm already practicing the technique and I really like it. But I don't know if like you're supposed to use single crochet for really complex big projects or what that's what I'm assuming but I don't know. Like there's this really nice picture of Medusa that I want to make into a blanket that's super huge. I would think that's appropriate for a graphgan of single crochet.

I'm just confused on which Stitch to use really

submitted by /u/nervous_Observer
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3hgbvBf
via IFTTT
Load comments