My first yarn cave! I don't know anyone who would actually appreciate how satisfying this is, so I'm putting it here because I know you guys will. It's the first time I didn't end up with yarn vomit when pulling from the middle. I'm so happy!

My first yarn cave! I don't know anyone who would actually appreciate how satisfying this is, so I'm putting it here because I know you guys will. It's the first time I didn't end up with yarn vomit when pulling from the middle. I'm so happy!

My first yarn cave! I don't know anyone who would actually appreciate how satisfying this is, so I'm putting it here because I know you guys will. It's the first time I didn't end up with yarn vomit when pulling from the middle. I'm so happy! submitted by /u/SoporificOatmeal
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/2U7RMvC
via IFTTT
Load comments