What does the pattern need me to do? Chain 15 stitches, go forward, and DC on the 15th(UK terms) or does it need me to go backwards without chaining and DC on the 15th stitch? After the stitch count I didn't understand anything lol

What does the pattern need me to do? Chain 15 stitches, go forward, and DC on the 15th(UK terms) or does it need me to go backwards without chaining and DC on the 15th stitch? After the stitch count I didn't understand anything lol

What does the pattern need me to do? Chain 15 stitches, go forward, and DC on the 15th(UK terms) or does it need me to go backwards without chaining and DC on the 15th stitch? After the stitch count I didn't understand anything lol submitted by /u/anonyesin
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3jja6MW
via IFTTT
Load comments