New to Crochet!

New to Crochet!

Hi guys! I'm starting to get into Crochet and it's been pretty cool so far. Other than the fact that I've spent 2 days trying to get down the normal chain and single as well as double crochet and that's all i've gotten to so far...

Trying to pick up this hobby whilst I can during the 2 week holiday and hopefully I can make a cool little animal or something to gift to my grandma who used to knit.

If anyone has tips and some motivation I'd highly appreciate it LOADSS!! Or even some pictures of their own designs. I've seen some on the reddit page and it looks phenominal and gets me even more excited. I sat down for nearly 6 hours straight crocheting and my fingertips have gone kind of tingly... pretty sure it's a bad sign, considering I'm also a frequent gamer who spends too much time doing wasting my life on a pixelated screen. If anyone also has that, please let me know! Perhaps I'm just over-thinking and DEFINITELY overworked my hands....

Thanks! : ) Any tips and tricks will do, even in terms of holding the crochet properly.

submitted by /u/LlanerLoo
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3x6VMuQ
via IFTTT
Load comments