To say I’m excited is an understatement. I’m really burnt out from school so I decided to treat myself and buy the yarn for my next two projects. A crop top (top rack) I saw on this sub earlier and a hexagon granny square blanket that I’ve been thinking about for a few months now (bottom rack)

To say I’m excited is an understatement. I’m really burnt out from school so I decided to treat myself and buy the yarn for my next two projects. A crop top (top rack) I saw on this sub earlier and a hexagon granny square blanket that I’ve been thinking about for a few months now (bottom rack)

To say I’m excited is an understatement. I’m really burnt out from school so I decided to treat myself and buy the yarn for my next two projects. A crop top (top rack) I saw on this sub earlier and a hexagon granny square blanket that I’ve been thinking about for a few months now (bottom rack) submitted by /u/tiredtriptophan
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/31pvLsC
via IFTTT
Load comments