My last corner of the granny square has a bigger gap than the rest of them.That last stitch is a DC.Where did i go wrong? In the tutorial I watched they finished with a chain three then slip stitch when i do that to mine theres like a big gap😭

My last corner of the granny square has a bigger gap than the rest of them.That last stitch is a DC.Where did i go wrong? In the tutorial I watched they finished with a chain three then slip stitch when i do that to mine theres like a big gap😭

My last corner of the granny square has a bigger gap than the rest of them.That last stitch is a DC.Where did i go wrong? In the tutorial I watched they finished with a chain three then slip stitch when i do that to mine theres like a big gap😭 submitted by /u/sourgummies20
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/2Pddxrj
via IFTTT
Load comments