Hi all. I'm a little late with this little guy I had To share because I was stagnant, making the same things over and over. I googled some basic gnome patterns and designed my own..this was a fun 2 day project and now I'm feeling my creative juices flow again. πŸ˜πŸŽ‰πŸ»

Hi all. I'm a little late with this little guy I had To share because I was stagnant, making the same things over and over. I googled some basic gnome patterns and designed my own..this was a fun 2 day project and now I'm feeling my creative juices flow again. πŸ˜πŸŽ‰πŸ»

Hi all. I'm a little late with this little guy I had To share because I was stagnant, making the same things over and over. I googled some basic gnome patterns and designed my own..this was a fun 2 day project and now I'm feeling my creative juices flow again. πŸ˜πŸŽ‰πŸ» submitted by /u/peppie46
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/2QeIJXA
via IFTTT
Load comments