My Very First Amigurumi! My daughter's heart rat (her very first one) is getting quite old and may not be around for very much longer, so I made this for her. Our Banana Fudge Berry Boy. ♡ Fancy Rats pattern purchased from LoveCrafts

My Very First Amigurumi! My daughter's heart rat (her very first one) is getting quite old and may not be around for very much longer, so I made this for her. Our Banana Fudge Berry Boy. ♡ Fancy Rats pattern purchased from LoveCrafts

My Very First Amigurumi! My daughter's heart rat (her very first one) is getting quite old and may not be around for very much longer, so I made this for her. Our Banana Fudge Berry Boy. ♡ Fancy Rats pattern purchased from LoveCrafts submitted by /u/crockpotporkchop
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3pMU9y9
via IFTTT
Load comments