just caught up on my temp blanket. i live in texas. i picked this light gray for temps under 35 thinking there would only be one or two rows of it. now this thick gray strip will forever give me flashbacks of the horrid experience of the great ice age of 2021 lol.

just caught up on my temp blanket. i live in texas. i picked this light gray for temps under 35 thinking there would only be one or two rows of it. now this thick gray strip will forever give me flashbacks of the horrid experience of the great ice age of 2021 lol.

just caught up on my temp blanket. i live in texas. i picked this light gray for temps under 35 thinking there would only be one or two rows of it. now this thick gray strip will forever give me flashbacks of the horrid experience of the great ice age of 2021 lol. submitted by /u/thelittlestsunbean
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3kq1Vgl
via IFTTT
Load comments