I was a little embarrassed to realize that I’d been doing the “single crochet” stitch wrong the whole time. Now that I learned properly, I can learn to fix the other errors like ensuring I’m not skipping the last stitch in a row. 🤦🏼‍♀️

I was a little embarrassed to realize that I’d been doing the “single crochet” stitch wrong the whole time. Now that I learned properly, I can learn to fix the other errors like ensuring I’m not skipping the last stitch in a row. 🤦🏼‍♀️

I was a little embarrassed to realize that I’d been doing the “single crochet” stitch wrong the whole time. Now that I learned properly, I can learn to fix the other errors like ensuring I’m not skipping the last stitch in a row. 🤦🏼‍♀️ submitted by /u/TwentyandTired
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/39ITVmG
via IFTTT
Load comments