Please Help Me Figure Out the Stitches to DIY this PERFECT Summer Bolero

Please Help Me Figure Out the Stitches to DIY this PERFECT Summer Bolero

I've been meaning to pick up a project in the middle of studying for med school interviews and thought this would be the perfect bolero to pair with a summer dress rn (I'm an Aussie) but since I'm only a beginner-intermediate, I'm having a bit of trouble identifying all the stitches used.

So far, I've identified;

  • Light green bodice, blush outline - shell stitch
  • White, light green, blush and coral/peach segments - filet mesh stitch
  • Bright blue bands and bright green band on right arm - treble stitch

I need some help, however, with the blush, lavender and pale yellow bands on the arms and bodice, as well as the bright green band on the left arm.

Please help and I'll be forever indebted to you since the actual one in the picture is currently unable to be ordered and costs an eye-watering $325 AUD.

Thanks,

Kat xx

submitted by /u/xxcreqmpuffxx
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3nKoXS0
via IFTTT
Load comments