Questions regarding a clover brand crochet hook case!

Questions regarding a clover brand crochet hook case!

Hey guys! I received some clover brand crochet hooks for my birthday and I’d like to make a case to hold them. I’m wondering if anyone knows how many individual hooks you can purchase from clover? I want my case to hold all of them once my collection is complete.

I’m also wondering if anyone knows of a good pattern for a case to hold that many hooks? I just bought someone’s pattern on Etsy that encompassed everything I wanted all in one case, but after completing a couple of the hook pockets I realized the handles of the clover hooks don’t fit. I’m still waiting for my jumbo hooks to arrive, and if the smaller ones don’t even fit, that’s not gonna work for the big ones either.

I wish I had the confidence and knowledge to freehand something, but I’m a perfectionist and just want something that functions the way I need it to, and isn’t sloppy looking when I’m done.

Thanks in advance! You guys are always so helpful and encouraging!

submitted by /u/hey-dont-mind-me
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3n362Ck
via IFTTT
Load comments