A friend's gf saw the post of my little cactus army & kindly asked if I could make her a cactus, too. Went a little overboard because I very much appreciated the distraction, made her 3, and also used little terra cotta pots this time cuz they look neat.

A friend's gf saw the post of my little cactus army & kindly asked if I could make her a cactus, too. Went a little overboard because I very much appreciated the distraction, made her 3, and also used little terra cotta pots this time cuz they look neat.

A friend's gf saw the post of my little cactus army & kindly asked if I could make her a cactus, too. Went a little overboard because I very much appreciated the distraction, made her 3, and also used little terra cotta pots this time cuz they look neat. submitted by /u/TheOnlyWolvie
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3i8NhtR
via IFTTT
Load comments