Increasing the size of an amigurumi, but mathematically...

Increasing the size of an amigurumi, but mathematically...

I'm working on making a rainbow llama for my son, and the first rendition of it is significantly smaller than anticipated.

I want something double (or more) in size without having to use chunkier yarn or a bigger hook.

Is it possible to do so with math?

6 in a magic circle > 2sc in each (12) > 2sc in next, one in the next (6 times for a total of 18) .... So on and so forth. It ends up being about 3 inches tall after working up and then decreasing back down.

This kid LOVES cute, but I'm over zealous and hyper fixating right now so I want to go big. Do I do 12 in a magic circle and double everything? Will that make a blob shape instead of this cute bean I've got going on? Do I give up and buy a different pattern on ravelry?

submitted by /u/Daddi-Senpai
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/2W9UTV1
via IFTTT
Load comments