Help understanding a video tutorial (Crochet Reversible pattern)

Help understanding a video tutorial (Crochet Reversible pattern)

Okay so the name of the video is this “Reversible cardigan pattern tutorial” on YouTube by “TCDDIY” not sure if I’m allowed to give the name of creator or if I was allowed to post URL to video so won’t risk it.

They have 2 videos one being a remake which is the one I’m asking for help on it’s a grey cardigan with brown seams if that helps you find it better.

My questions are an I thinking way to hard on this part when she starts the decreased for the arm holes

ch2-acts as hdc-, turn, hdc decrease in next 2 bl, hdc in blo leaving other end blunt, ch2, turn, hdc across till last 3 stitches, hdc decrease last 2 loops before the last, hdc in last loop repeat till desired length

if I start out with 78 stitches and follow the decreases end for 19 rows should I end up with 59 stitches on my last row or 60. I’m sure I’m over thinking it but god it messing me up and making me restart far to many times! She doesn’t go in to full details but is a very good crocheter!

My other question is when she starts the front panels should I start the left like I do the right like she does in video? Wouldn’t the left be facing the wrong side? How would I change this right side showing? My pieces don’t seem to match up correctly and when I seam them together it’s lopsided for this reason any suggestions or advice is appreciated.

submitted by /u/ItchyTasty98
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3h0ZRuF
via IFTTT
Load comments