Are there any follow-along project tutorials that start at beginner level and gradually get more advanced?

Are there any follow-along project tutorials that start at beginner level and gradually get more advanced?

I'm new to crochet. All I've made so far are a few simple cat blankets and catnip balls. I'd like to start exploring a little more, but I'm so overwhelmed by all the options that I don't know where to start. I was thinking it would be nice if I could find a YouTube channel, blog, etc. that gradually takes you through more and more advanced projects.

I'm often not sure how difficult the projects I find are supposed to be. For example, when a project is labelled "easy," does that mean "easy enough that someone who knows the most basic stitches but still has issues with projects changing sizes can do it" or "easy by the standards of someone who's been crocheting for 10 years"? So I feel like a tutorial that starts at absolute beginner and goes all the way to expert might be an easier way to learn.

Any help is appreciated.

submitted by /u/-ironsydes-
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3DLAiHD
via IFTTT
Load comments