I would love to know how to create big holes in crochet (as pictured) but cannot seem to find any YouTube tutorials on how to create this look, I am unsure what the actually terminology is for this style. Any information or links on how to create this look please!

I would love to know how to create big holes in crochet (as pictured) but cannot seem to find any YouTube tutorials on how to create this look, I am unsure what the actually terminology is for this style. Any information or links on how to create this look please!

I would love to know how to create big holes in crochet (as pictured) but cannot seem to find any YouTube tutorials on how to create this look, I am unsure what the actually terminology is for this style. Any information or links on how to create this look please! submitted by /u/saige22
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3nlsHtN
via IFTTT
Load comments