I just started crocheting like 1 week ago and i just learned single crochet but when i do it it always CIRCLES...? idk what im doing wrong. basically my single, double etc crochets never make a rectangle or sharp ends like this. how do i get it to be a perfect square?

I just started crocheting like 1 week ago and i just learned single crochet but when i do it it always CIRCLES...? idk what im doing wrong. basically my single, double etc crochets never make a rectangle or sharp ends like this. how do i get it to be a perfect square?

I just started crocheting like 1 week ago and i just learned single crochet but when i do it it always CIRCLES...? idk what im doing wrong. basically my single, double etc crochets never make a rectangle or sharp ends like this. how do i get it to be a perfect square? submitted by /u/mcrcuryy
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3h1jFxM
via IFTTT
Load comments