How would you go about MASSIVELY shrinking a FO?

How would you go about MASSIVELY shrinking a FO?

Hello all! Hope this isn't too much of a silly question, but I'm still really new. Apologies in advance if this isn't allowed.

I've been looking for a pattern of an Old English Sheepdog for some time, and I came across this one here that looks like what I have in mind. My problem, however, is that the final result is pretty big (12 inches long, or 30 cms).

I would've liked to make this much smaller - about 4 inches/10 cms long (for a Barbie-size pet). And here's where I'm curious - would it be fine if I just use a much smaller hook, or do you think the pattern might not work like that? I contacted the pattern author but they were unfortunately not able to help me.

Thanks in advance! :)

submitted by /u/TheOshunOxtra
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3gSSpl0
via IFTTT
Load comments