Beginner at crochet here. Making my first cardigan out of grannysquares (4.5 mm hook, hdc, using mattress stich to assemble) But my squares bulge outwards, they dont lay flat. What should I do? Should I have blocked them? Any tips appreciated!

Beginner at crochet here. Making my first cardigan out of grannysquares (4.5 mm hook, hdc, using mattress stich to assemble) But my squares bulge outwards, they dont lay flat. What should I do? Should I have blocked them? Any tips appreciated!

Beginner at crochet here. Making my first cardigan out of grannysquares (4.5 mm hook, hdc, using mattress stich to assemble) But my squares bulge outwards, they dont lay flat. What should I do? Should I have blocked them? Any tips appreciated! submitted by /u/a_mix_of_all_of_this
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3jBW5cM
via IFTTT
Load comments