Advice for selling baby blankets

Advice for selling baby blankets

I've been obsessively crocheting baby blankets for friends and family over the past year. I really enjoy doing it, and I had started an Etsy shop a year ago to try and sell some extra blankets I might make. It hasn't really taken off like I wanted it to. I know Etsy has a lot of items for sale and it could be that my listings aren't high on the search results. I also have a crochet Instagram account and post there as often as I can. Is there anything I could be doing to improve my sales and audience? I really want to be able to supplement my income a bit with this. Is that unrealistic? Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/Resident_Ad_168
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3kWpXjq
via IFTTT
Load comments