Rewriting a pattern from chains to foundation double

Rewriting a pattern from chains to foundation double

Long story as short as I can, I want to write down my version of an inherited Christmas stocking pattern.

My grandma’s original version was chain 54, turn, 17 dc, chain, 37 dc. (The 17th dc, chain, and 1st dc of the 37 share a space to make the ankle turn)

I hate foundation chains, my tension is always off and chain less foundation just looks so much better.

I’ve done this pattern several times with it, but I don’t know how you would write this.

I usually 37 FDC, 1ch, 17 FDC

Does that make sense? Is that how you would write it for a pattern so others can understand it?

submitted by /u/PsychoTink
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3ybOw0x
via IFTTT
Load comments