My First attempt at crocheting. I kinda felt intimidated seeing posts of finished projects in this sub. But hey at least I started. I started with this cheap crochet set I bought online since I'm looking for a hobby trying to stay away from social media. Will definitely do bigger projects soon.

My First attempt at crocheting. I kinda felt intimidated seeing posts of finished projects in this sub. But hey at least I started. I started with this cheap crochet set I bought online since I'm looking for a hobby trying to stay away from social media. Will definitely do bigger projects soon.

My First attempt at crocheting. I kinda felt intimidated seeing posts of finished projects in this sub. But hey at least I started. I started with this cheap crochet set I bought online since I'm looking for a hobby trying to stay away from social media. Will definitely do bigger projects soon. submitted by /u/Maleficent_Sock_8851
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/2WByos9
via IFTTT
Load comments