Crochet a skein of yarn for baby - ideas very welcome.

Crochet a skein of yarn for baby - ideas very welcome.

Hi guys, this is my first time posting here so I hope it’s okay. I have a baby (just turned 1, so a toddler now I guess) who loves my balls and skeins of yarn. One in particular he will actively cuddle up to and want to use to go to sleep. This isn’t safe, so I want to make something that has the right feeling but will be safe.. any ideas? I’ve considered making a very loosely crocheted pouch of some kind and putting loose yarn inside it so it feels fluffy, but I’m not sure ๐Ÿค” or maybe just make a chain and get it stuck in properly everywhere so there aren’t long loose strands. Any ideas would be extremely welcome - this boy steals all my skeins and anything I’ve made with the yarn doesn’t seem to have as much interest as the actual ball of yarn itself ๐Ÿ˜‚

submitted by /u/musepi
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3mLWqeW
via IFTTT
Load comments