Looking for a vintage pineapple table cloth/runner square

Looking for a vintage pineapple table cloth/runner square

I've Google image searched for hours for this, and found nothing myself, and I can't remember the name of the teacher who gave me the pattern, so I can't go and ask them.

It's a motif that you crochet a whole bunch of, then sew together to make either a table cloth or table runner, with four pretty large pineapples each pointing to a corner.

I'd be able to tell you a chunk of the actual pattern, but my aunt undid a majority of my practice square at the same time she dissappeared the pattern itself >.<

Any help, even if it's just search terms to try, is welcome.

submitted by /u/SnakesShadow
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3sUZ7fb
via IFTTT
Load comments