Mosaic Crochet Pattern - Have idea, no clue how to execute, willing to pay for a pattern to be made

Mosaic Crochet Pattern - Have idea, no clue how to execute, willing to pay for a pattern to be made

Exactly like is says in the subject line.

I have two cousins who are obsessed with Minnie Mouse and Mickey Mouse, so I would love to make a toddler sized blanket in Mosaic using the outline shape of Minnie and Mickey (just the circles + bow basically) and ideally there would be like smaller mouse ear/head shapes around in like a border or maybe a relevant pattern as a background thing to make it a little less simple-looking (nothing crazy).

I tried looking for a mosaic crochet pattern that might do this, but all I found was a slightly similar C2C which I have never tried and am less inclined to undertake since I have a couple colors of yarn that would work nicely for a Minnie blanket in 2 colors already laying around.

If you can give some advice, tips, or lead me to an etsy shop for someone who might design a chart for me, I'd trade hours of frustration for $15-20 easily. Thanks so much! Really love following this sub.

submitted by /u/Medievalite
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3sFtdTP
via IFTTT
Load comments