Looking for sock pattern for under 10 yards (child size 10-11)

Looking for sock pattern for under 10 yards (child size 10-11)

I just indulged my five year old at a yarn store and bought her some yarn with which she wants me to make some socks for her. i have never made socks, and wasn’t really paying attention to what she chose (i was too distracted by the yarn I was buying for myself!). Anywho, she chose two lovely skiens of cotton yarn (each a different color) both 96 yards, and I’m having a hard time finding a pattern for socks. I do know how to knit, but I m really in a crocheting phase right now so……any ideas. They can totally be ankle socks, or mismatched socks!

submitted by /u/Biebou
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3sxhXZG
via IFTTT
Load comments